Reporting Additional Aid

Students are required to report aid from other sources (AmeriCorps, tuition assistance, outside scholarships, etc.) that is not listed on their Financial Aid Notification. You can submit this information to the Graduate Financial Aid Office in the Report Aid from Other Sources page, under the Finances section of

Based on the amount and type of aid you are receiving, Graduate Financial Aid may need to make adjustments to your loan and/or Federal Work-Study amounts. You are not required to report Institutional Scholarships and Grants from your program or division, as those funds are reported internally.