From one-on-one FAFSA counselor appointments to advice on budgeting a study abroad trip, select the financial aid event that meets your needs.
Budgeting & Debt Management Strategies
To help learn good budgeting habits, here are online resources that offer downloadable tips and worksheets to help you manage your money.
- Smart about Money (SAM): Another tool from NEFE that offers in-depth resources to assist in managing your money through college and beyond.
- StudentAid.gov's budgeting for college section has useful tips and videos to help you manage your money in college.
Budgeting your money becomes easy when use everyday tools to stay on top of your finances. Mobile budgeting apps help you keep track of your expenses and visualize your financial life.
- Intuit's mint.com
- Money Lover
These articles address a broader spectrum of financial wellness topics, from the practical to the philosophical.
- IRS Allows 401(k) Match for Student Loan Repayments
- How to be Happy without Earning More
- 15 Middle-Class Jobs that Can’t Be Automated
- 12 Companies Offering Student Loan Forgiveness Hiring Now
UChicago Financial Resources and Information
Our campus partners offer information and resources that can help you with many financial planning topics:
Office of the Bursar
Center for Identity and Inclusion
Student Health & Counseling Services
- GradReady.com: Coming Soon