Apply for Summer Financial Aid
Students interested in applying for 2021 summer aid must complete the entire 2021-22 financial aid application process and submit the following required documentation to the Financial Aid Office no later than April 30th, 2021. Summer Applications will not be accepted after this date.
- Complete the electronic 2021 Application for Summer Scholarship, Loans and Summer Federal Work-Study
- Copies of Parents’ 2019 Federal Tax Returns, including Schedule 1, all required schedules and business returns, if applicable
- Copies of Parents’ 2019 W-2 Forms
- A completed 2021-22 Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- 2021-22 University of Chicago Financial Aid Worksheet (available in your MyUChicago portal)
*International students are only required to submit the summer application form
Students will be notified of their summer financial aid awards after the submission deadline.