Apply for Summer Financial Aid
Students interested in applying for 2020 summer aid must complete the entire 2020-21 financial aid application process and submit the following required documentation to the Financial Aid Office by April 15th, 2020.
- Complete and submit the 2020 Application for Summer Scholarship, Loans and Summer Federal Work-Study
- Copies of Parents’ 2018 Federal Tax Returns, including Schedule 1, all required schedules and business returns, if applicable
- Copies of Parents’ 2018 W-2 Forms
- A completed 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA.gov)
- 2020-21 University of Chicago Financial Aid Worksheet (available in your MyUChicago portal)
*International students are only required to submit the summer application form
Students will be notified of their summer financial aid awards after the submission deadline.