Change of Information

Loan and/or Federal Work-Study Change Form

Use only if you have received your award letter and want to cancel or reduce assistance received. Please allow approximately 4 – 6 weeks for us to process changes to your assistance. You may cancel or reduce, without penalty, work-study and loans that have not been disbursed. In most cases, you may cancel a loan within 30 days after disbursement without penalty; however, terms vary according to your lender. Please contact your lender for more details. You may cancel or reduce, without penalty, any unused Federal Work-Study Funds. Loan and/or Federal Work Study Change Form

Projected Income Form

Please do not complete this form unless you have been advised to do so by a counselor in Student Loan Administration. Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for us to process changes to your assistance. 
Please complete the form for your appropriate enrollment period.
Summer 2017 – Spring 2018: Projected Income Form

Student Budget Appeal Form

Use if you have received an award letter, discussed your situation with a loan counselor in our office, and you have already received your maximum student loan allotment for the year. For more details on expenses we can and cannot allow, please visit the Adding and Canceling Funds and Student Budget Appeal pages.