Skip to main content

Change of Information

Loan and/or Federal Work-Study Change Form

Fill out this form only if you have received your award letter and want to cancel or reduce the assistance you've received. Please allow approximately 4 – 6 weeks for Graduate Financial Aid to process changes to your assistance. You may cancel or reduce, without penalty, Work-Study and loans that have not been disbursed. In most cases, you may cancel a loan within 30 days after disbursement without penalty. However, terms vary according to your lender. Please contact your lender for more details. You may cancel or reduce, without penalty, any unused Federal Work-Study Funds. Loan and/or Federal Work Study Change Form

Projected Income Form

Please do not complete this form unless you have been advised to do so by a counselor in Graduate Financial Aid. Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for us to process changes to your assistance. Please complete the form for your appropriate enrollment period.

Student Budget Appeal Form

Complete this form if you have received an award letter, discussed your situation with a loan counselor in Graduate Financial Aid, and you have already received your maximum student loan allotment for the year. For more details on expenses we can and cannot allow, please visit the Adding and Canceling Funds and Student Budget Appeal pages.

Please rotate your device