Whatever your circumstances, we are committed to making your education at the College affordable for your family. We welcome inquiries from families who would like more information about financial aid and from students interested in making the best use of their aid packages.
The figures below represent the cost of attendance for students during the 2017-18 academic year.
|Student Life Fee||$1,533|
|Room & Board||$15,726|
|Books & Supplies*||$1,800|
- Health insurance is not included in the cost figures above. The health insurance cost for 2017-18 is $3,972.
- The 2017-18 Class Fee of $1,209 is not included in the cost figures above.
- Indirect costs, marked with an astersik (*), are estimates of expenses you will incur, but these items are not billed by the University.
- If you change your housing status, you must notify the Office of College Aid immediately.
- For admitted students wishing to hold a place in the incoming class, a non-refundable enrollment deposit of $500 is required ($250 of which will be credited towards your first bill for tuition, housing and fees).